- -
Can't find what your looking for? try Google!
Google
 
Cool Stuff!:

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pinoy Says! 9/23/07

Hey guys, in this Pinoy Says! I will be getting into the Nintendo Wii, and not just any Nintendo Wii. I'm talking about the Japanese Nintendo Wii. Because I personally own one myself and I know many others do have a Japanese Wii and have trouble understanding anything within the Wii Settings, Options, etc. There is a great PDF file (Acrobat Reader is required to view this file) that someone created that took the time to actually translate the Japanese Wii Manual for us. This is very useful, but I am afraid the Japanese Wii does NOT have any available option to change the language, unfortunately. You guys can grab the Translated Japanese Wii PDF File by clicking the link below:

Translated Japanese Wii Manual PDF

Very special thanks to www.sheylara.com! for providing this Translated Manual for us all.

No comments: