- -
Can't find what your looking for? try Google!
Google
 
Cool Stuff!:

Monday, October 1, 2007

Pinoy Says! Top Cheat Sites! 10/1/07

Hello everyone, In Today's Pinoy Says! I will be posting some great Websites that contain A LOT of PC/Console Game Resources like Cheats, Walkthroughs, Guides, etc.

www.cheatplanet.com
This is one of the main websites that I use to find cheats but sometimes they don't have it all so I visit the next one below.
www.cheatcc.com
This is just like cheatplanet.com, they both tend to have what the other site needs. So it doesn't hurt to check both sites, one may have more info on one game than the other.
www.gamefaqs.com
This is probably the best place to go if your looking for Walkthroughs/Strategy Guides.
www.ign.com
ign.com has a little mix of everything, wouldn't hurt to also check here for your needs.
www.cheatcodes.com
Pretty standard, also a mix of everything I don't find it as good as the first 2. Although thats my opinion.

I also thought I'd squeeze this one in. It's an awesome strategy guide for the English version of Mysims on the Wii.
Mysims Strategy Guide!
*Special thanks to: Wildhalcyon, for creating the guide.

Well that's it for Today's Pinoy Says! I hope this was helpful, so enjoy!

-Pinoy Boy

No comments: